2022 PS2 LRSM or Model Y? Honest Opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I have a dilemma. At the moment I have a 2022 PS2 LRSM and I don't have any complaints about it.
But after a driving test over a Model Y, my wife liked it much more than my 2022 PS2, because of the space, technology, and comfort.
I have plans to trade my PS2 for another EV, though...
Yet, do you think should I stick to my 2022 PS2? The other two choices are PS2 2024 and Model Y.

Please let me know your opinions1

The Model Y's extra space and technologies seem interesting. From what I have been reading about EVs, the Model Y leans in both practicality and comfort while the Polestar 2 seems more driver-oriented. But that totally depends on your preference. The 2024 edition would be an excellent upgrade if you want to keep to what you're familiar with but still find your present PS2 comfortable. On the other hand, if comfort and space are taking front stage for you, the Model Y might be a better fit. Just my two bits based on what I have heard! Since I'm still rather new to cars, I'm curious about what is your final decision.

When will you get a Tesla? Tesla chargers may be open to other cars, such as Polestar, next summer. If you can wait and see how it works, it may help you make a decision.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back