2nd anniversary with my Polestar 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artemis

Reaction score
Celebrating 2 years with my Polestar 2! Thinking it's time to share my experiences - the good, the bad, and the random - after a year of EV ownership.

This is also an open forum to discuss the EV industry as a whole! What are your thoughts on EV? I've owned 2 EVs in the last 3 years, and I'm curious to hear from others (newbies and veterans welcome!) so this will be a mix of opinions and facts with sources, if you may. Pro-EV, undecided, or skeptical - all voices are welcome, as long as we keep it civil and fact-based. Opinions and discussions welcome, okay?

It's great to see fellow PS2 owners celebrating anniversaries with their Polestars. We love our Polestar 2. The car never gave me a headache except when I had a flat tire when we were going interstate. Did a lot of long road trips and all we can say is that the Polestar is a good family car.

Our Polestar has been a great family hauler. It's spacious, handles beautifully, and has a sleek design. The seamless integration of Spotify and Maps makes road trips a breeze.

We're enjoying our Polestar 2 as well and haven't had any majorissues as of yet! In NorCal, EA charging stations are plentiful, but if you go south towards SoCal and things get a bit dicey. Seems like the EV boom caught them off guard, with stations on major routes getting overwhelmed. Tesla, on the other hand, seems to have planned for growth. Maybe opening their Supercharger network to all EVs would be a game-changer...

Its nice that Polestar kept their standard when it comes to their vehicles. Do you have any tips or maybe suggestions about where to find a good fast charger that is compatible with my Polestar 2?

Its nice that Polestar kept their standard when it comes to their vehicles. Do you have any tips or maybe suggestions about where to find a good fast charger that is compatible with my Polestar 2?
Contact your power company. They might reimburse part or all of the purchase if you use one of their approved chargers. In fact, following all the guidelines could result in a fully covered installation and qualify you for a reduced rate for off-peak charging.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back