How do I keep my aircondition on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost_Rider

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share something real quick

When I got into EVs, I loved Tesla’s Dog Mode and Camp Mode. It’s such a simple but useful feature.

But I have two questions:
- How do you keep the air conditioning on for kids in the car? It shuts off automatically.
- Also, how do you keep the AC running longer if you want to sleep in the car instead of a tent?

This seems like an obvious feature for EVs, so I am really surprised it’s not standard.

I’ve seen it on the requested feature list, has anyone found a workaround?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share something real quick

When I got into EVs, I loved Tesla’s Dog Mode and Camp Mode. It’s such a simple but useful feature.

But I have two questions:
- How do you keep the air conditioning on for kids in the car? It shuts off automatically.
- Also, how do you keep the AC running longer if you want to sleep in the car instead of a tent?

This seems like an obvious feature for EVs, so I am really surprised it’s not standard.

I’ve seen it on the requested feature list, has anyone found a workaround?
For your first question, you can try this, after the driver gets out, press the play button on the center console and this should power up the infotainment and climate control. This should run for about 10-15 minutes.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back