Polestar 1 Decals - Remove or Keep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CopeyDani86

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just picked up a new Polestar 1 and I’m mulling over whether to ditch the decals near the front wheels before getting it PPF’d. The folks at the shop warned that the decals might mess with the PPF and cause bubbles – yikes! What do you all think? Are the decals a key part of the car’s look, or should I go ahead and take them off? Also, does anyone know if Polestar sells replacement decals in case I wanna put them back on later? Thanks!

I decided to ditch the decals before slapping on the PPF because I'm all about that cleaner look. Honestly, I've always thought decals were a bit cheap - just my style, yknow? I've debadged all my rides, so it's kind of my thing. Also, I’m not totally sure if Polestar sells decals separately, but I’d bet they do. I mean, if you ever had a bump and needed to get your car looking fresh again, they’d definitely have to hook you up with the right decals to make sure everything lines up just right.

Hi everyone.

Just picked up a new Polestar 1 and I’m mulling over whether to ditch the decals near the front wheels before getting it PPF’d. The folks at the shop warned that the decals might mess with the PPF and cause bubbles – yikes! What do you all think? Are the decals a key part of the car’s look, or should I go ahead and take them off? Also, does anyone know if Polestar sells replacement decals in case I wanna put them back on later? Thanks!
I think it might be an idea to take them off before applying the film. Check with the Polestar if they sell replacement decals. This way you would have the option to restore to the original look whenever you want. After all, it depends on you.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back