Polestar 1 minor issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neggie.05

Reaction score
I recently bought a Polestar 1 and have run into a few issues. The keyless locking and unlocking features, which use the door handle button and foot kick movement, are not working as expected. I've done everything the manual says and watched videos, but it still doesn't work. Could anyone here help me? Thanks in advance!

I recently bought a Polestar 1 and have run into a few issues. The keyless locking and unlocking features, which use the door handle button and foot kick movement, are not working as expected. I've done everything the manual says and watched videos, but it still doesn't work. Could anyone here help me? Thanks in advance!
To make sure you can unlock and lock everything smoothly, just keep a key on you at all times. You don’t have to take it out, just make sure it’s with you. You can go old-school with a fob or activity key, or if you’re feeling techy, use the Phone As A Key (PAK) feature. Whatever floats your boat!

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back