Polestar 2 Performance Plus vs. BST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiknskreem

Reaction score
I’m driving a PS 2 Performance Plus and I’m wondering how its power stacks up against the BST model. Can I get that same adrenaline-pumping thrill with my ride, or am I missing out? Anyone got real-world deets or know if there are any rad software updates or mods that can kick up the performance? Would love to hear your thoughts!

I’m driving a PS 2 Performance Plus and I’m wondering how its power stacks up against the BST model. Can I get that same adrenaline-pumping thrill with my ride, or am I missing out? Anyone got real-world deets or know if there are any rad software updates or mods that can kick up the performance? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Hey, I think the BST is more tuned for sportier driving, and the PS 2 Perfomance is great for every day use, I am not so sure of how to kick up the performance, but both have their uniqueness.

Both units pack the same punch with 476bhp and 680nm of torque, the only real differences are in their suspension, tires, and looks. I thought about going with the BST before settling on my Performance Plus, but in the end, I figured the extra cash just wasn’t worth it for my daily grind.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back