Post-recall range drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5GreatCaptains

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a drop in range after their battery recall? I used to get around 150km before the recall, but now I'm barely making it home with 2%. The technician limited my range to 100km during the recall, but it's now showing 80km.

The electric-only power feels better, but I wonder if it's just a placebo effect from having the car out of service for a month. Any other experiences with post-recall range issues?

Has anyone else noticed a drop in range after their battery recall? I used to get around 150km before the recall, but now I'm barely making it home with 2%. The technician limited my range to 100km during the recall, but it's now showing 80km.

The electric-only power feels better, but I wonder if it's just a placebo effect from having the car out of service for a month. Any other experiences with post-recall range issues?
A battery recall sometimes affect perfomance, I recommend your reach out to your service center for a detailed check up.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back