Stains on my car after the PMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixelPioneer

Reaction score
I just had my car serviced from the Polestar dealership and noticed some oil and grease stains on my driver's door and rear passenger door. Such a disappointment paying the right amount of services but they can't even do aftercare on our cars.

I just had my car serviced from the Polestar dealership and noticed some oil and grease stains on my driver's door and rear passenger door. Such a disappointment paying the right amount of services but they can't even do aftercare on our cars.
You should escalate this! It is very unprofessional. I wonder what could have gone wrong.

Ugh, that’s such a bummer!

Try giving dishwashing liquid a shot. Just grab a microfiber cloth and give it a gentle scrub.

Seriously, it’s such a hassle to deal with this!

Something similar happened to my ride, I brought it back from the dealership and saw that the rear seat had a tear. :cautious:

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back