Swapping the Cabin Air Filter on PS 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Entkommen115

Reaction score
So I'm looking to swap out the cabin air filter on my mom’s 2021 Polestar 1 but can’t seem to find any info on it. Anyone have a clue where this thing is or how to get it done? Also, if you’ve got any tips on a solid replacement filter, hit me up! Appreciate it!

Hey, although I'm relatively new to all this, I've been trying to learn more about simple car maintenance! Based on what I have seen, most cars have the cabin air filter behind the glove box; probably the Polestar is different? For replacement filters, I have seen many people recommend picking brands with HEPA filters for better air quality, but I'm still figuring which ones are best too. Hope that makes some difference. Tell me how it comes together. Just curious.

Hey, although I'm relatively new to all this, I've been trying to learn more about simple car maintenance! Based on what I have seen, most cars have the cabin air filter behind the glove box; probably the Polestar is different? For replacement filters, I have seen many people recommend picking brands with HEPA filters for better air quality, but I'm still figuring which ones are best too. Hope that makes some difference. Tell me how it comes together. Just curious.
Yeah I’m pretty convinced it’s chilling behind the glove box too. Just wanted to double-check since my mom’s Polestar is a bit old. Anyway, thanks a bunch for the help! I’ll swap it out as soon as the new filter shows up. Appreciate it!

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back