Why did you choose Polestar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel110

Reaction score
I wasn't sure the right section to drop this, but I am quite curious about the people who choose Polestar as a brand, why Polestar?

Last edited:
From what I've read, Polestar seems to target people who are interested in the whole electric car movement and want something that's more environmentally friendly but still feels premium. I'm still rather new to learning about different car brands. Though I don't know a lot yet, I have heard others mention how it blends solid performance with cool design. I am interested to know why others decided on it as well; still, I'm not sure which brand would be best for me eventually!

I have a PS2 and a Model Y. Personally, I find the PS2 more enjoyable to drive. The Model Y, on the other hand, is more versatile and practical. It has a broader set of capabilities, including a large Supercharger network, increased towing and cargo capacity, and a dependable first-party service setup.

Polestar's corporate and dealer customer service, however, has been disappointing. While they claim to provide a Tesla-like experience, their franchise model and reliance on existing Volvo dealers fall short. The corporate support and local service frequently point fingers at each other, resulting in a frustrating experience.

If you want a vehicle that is both sporty and fun to drive, the Polestar could be a good option. However, if driving characteristics are not a top priority, the Model Y provides a more complete package.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back