My LTE connection has been poor lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel110

Reaction score
Hello folks,

My vehicle LTE connection has been poor lately, and only Google Maps have been working and nothing else. What's funny is that the app has a good connection from the vehicle, and I can access my door status and also timers, I am not close enough for a Bluetooth connection which makes me wonder if the connections shows for some time and then goes back to sleep.

Any thoughts?

I think your issue might be related to how the vehicle manages its LTE connection. The system has a prioritizing part. This way, other apps or services come above others. This is why you may be accessing door status but no other features.
I would do these:
- check for any software updates;
- reset the system;
- contacting the support.

Keep us updated.

Hello folks,

My vehicle LTE connection has been poor lately, and only Google Maps have been working and nothing else. What's funny is that the app has a good connection from the vehicle, and I can access my door status and also timers, I am not close enough for a Bluetooth connection which makes me wonder if the connections shows for some time and then goes back to sleep.

Any thoughts?
There is a possibility that you have Bluetooth Tethering enabled to your phone, and this can disable the LTE connection.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back