Polestar 2 Tire Recos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaaaaachooo

Reaction score
Hello. I'm on the hunt for some fresh tires for my Polestar 2. Right now, I’ve got the standard ones, but I’m itching to switch things up a bit. Anyone out there have some cool tire brand recommendations or experiences with different options?

What's your focus on? Performance? Range? Noise levels? Durability?

I know the Michelin Pilot Sport EVs are good in case of performance and efficiency, but these are the most expensive ones.
Also, the Pirelli is known as the best for performance and handling. These are cheaper but tend to wear out faster. I hope it helps.

Hello. I'm on the hunt for some fresh tires for my Polestar 2. Right now, I’ve got the standard ones, but I’m itching to switch things up a bit. Anyone out there have some cool tire brand recommendations or experiences with different options?
Continental Premium and Goodyear Eagle are also good options. The first ones are not such 'sporty' as Michelin or Pirelli but are good in the longevity chapter. And the Goodyear are good in different weather conditions, quiet, but they don't focus on range...

It depends a lot on your preferences, as @stoneOnthestreet23 said.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back