Carplay not full screen on Polestar 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LalisaPop_24

Reaction score
I have a bit of an issue with Carplay. It's not displaying on the full screen, and I'm wondering if this is normal.

I recently had my Polestar 1 in for service and they gave me a Volvo Recharge as a loaner. On that car, Carplay was displayed on the full screen (the same size as on my Polestar).

Is this a known issue with the Polestar 1, or is there something wrong with my setup?

I have a bit of an issue with Carplay. It's not displaying on the full screen, and I'm wondering if this is normal.

I recently had my Polestar 1 in for service and they gave me a Volvo Recharge as a loaner. On that car, Carplay was displayed on the full screen (the same size as on my Polestar).

Is this a known issue with the Polestar 1, or is there something wrong with my setup?
So the P1 system’s built on Volvo's Sensus platform, currently supports CarPlay but only on a limited half-screen display. Despite numerous customer requests for a full-screen CarPlay experience, Volvo has yet to address this demand.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back