New Android widget for car stats viewer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlacksmithofTear

Reaction score
I'm super excited to try this! The developer of Car Stats Viewer has released an Android widget on GitHub. How come I just found this out?! It's been available all this time.

This is basically the Android version of the popular iOS widget, and it allows you to easily log in with your Tibber account and add a widget to your home screen. You can see your SoC in real-time and even request manual updates.
I've been using it for a while now, and it's been really helpful. The best part is that it's free to download and install directly from GitHub. Just make sure to enable "Unknown Sources" in your device settings.

If you're looking for a convenient way to track your car's stats, I highly recommend checking out this new widget. Let me know if you have any questions or if you've tried it out!

wow, this sounds wonderful! Though I'm still learning more about car tech, something like this sounds very useful, particularly with dealing with real-time stats. Though I'm not on Android, I would definitely be curious to know how it stacks against other car apps. For someone not very tech-savvy, is it fairly straightforward to set up? Also, can you use it without the Tibber account or do you need it to make it work? Definitely something I'll consider when I become more at ease with these things!

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back