P2 driver's display unused center space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrodoooBaggins

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the seemingly unused space in the center of their P2 driver's display? I'm a big fan of the simplicity of the design, but this empty spot has been bugging me.

I stumbled upon a video from the UK that shows this area being used for safety and collision avoidance information. Is this a regional thing, or has Polestar decided to phase it out?

I'm curious to know if any other US owners have seen this feature in action or if there's a way to activate it.

Has anyone else noticed the seemingly unused space in the center of their P2 driver's display? I'm a big fan of the simplicity of the design, but this empty spot has been bugging me.

I stumbled upon a video from the UK that shows this area being used for safety and collision avoidance information. Is this a regional thing, or has Polestar decided to phase it out?

I'm curious to know if any other US owners have seen this feature in action or if there's a way to activate it.
Man, we used to have it, and it was my absolute fave for those times I wasn’t navigating. I mean, with how much I rely on ACC, it was a game changer! Such a bummer they yanked it in one of those updates. Seriously, why’d they have to mess with a good thing?

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back