Polestar 1 Hybrid System Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tebzjez_

Reaction score
Yesterday, an unexpected 'hybrid system failure' message appeared on my PS1. The car's performance seemed fine, but I was still concerned. I turned off the car for 30 minutes, then restarted it, and the message vanished. The car continued driving normally. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Yesterday, an unexpected 'hybrid system failure' message appeared on my PS1. The car's performance seemed fine, but I was still concerned. I turned off the car for 30 minutes, then restarted it, and the message vanished. The car continued driving normally. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I’ve seen a bunch of people online griping about the same kinda thing happening after software updates, and then they ended up swapping out their battery or inverter generator module (IGM). But I’m not totally sure if that’s your issue. Since your ride seems to be going back to normal, maybe just keep an eye on it for a bit longer.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back