Polestar 1 purchase reliability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlacksmithofTear

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a 2021 Polestar 1 and I'm really digging it after my test drive. However, I've been reading a lot of posts about reliability issues, and it's got me a bit worried. With only 200 or so P1s in the US, it seems like problems might be more widespread.

I'd love to hear from current owners about their experiences. Would you buy another P1? Are you concerned about long-term ownership and potential post-warranty repairs?

I'm thinking about getting a 2021 Polestar 1 and I'm really digging it after my test drive. However, I've been reading a lot of posts about reliability issues, and it's got me a bit worried. With only 200 or so P1s in the US, it seems like problems might be more widespread.

I'd love to hear from current owners about their experiences. Would you buy another P1? Are you concerned about long-term ownership and potential post-warranty repairs?
I am a user of 2021 Polestar, and it is been 6 months now, with no issues.
I am really not much concerned about post-warranty repairs, I hope I am not being too confident.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back