Polestar 2: standard vs long range for used buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead009

Reaction score
Thinking of ditching my car for a Polestar 2! Leaning towards used, but torn between Standard and Long Range. Any Polestar users out there? What's your real-world range (best and worst) for each trim? Saw a Long Range online that looked like 220 miles at 100%, but it might've been cold weather. Also, any software glitches or annoying quirks? I heard rumors of a new RWD model and a range refresh later in 2024.

I opted for the P* Pilot pack with the dual motor. The extra range of the dual motor is definitely worth it, you won't regret it in the long run. No major issues or whatsoever encountered so far.

I think long range is the way to go just because it's like you are covering yourself. Try going for pre-configured. The reason being is there isn't much difference in price last time I checked although it's a bit confusing looking at the used ones because the price variance is quite wide. Most of them don;t have a lot of mileage. Makes you realize the used prices are going down because they are pumping out new ones at these prices. I hope you have made your choice.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back