Polestar Mobile Keys and User Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thebiggestdumbass

Reaction score
Got a couple of questions about using mobile keys on my Polestar. So can my wife and I both use our phones as keys? How does the car know which profile to load when we hop in? Does the profile automatically adjust the mirrors and seats, or do we have to hit a memory button? And btw, is my Polestar ID totally different from my Google ID? Just trying to get this tech stuff down!

Got a couple of questions about using mobile keys on my Polestar. So can my wife and I both use our phones as keys? How does the car know which profile to load when we hop in? Does the profile automatically adjust the mirrors and seats, or do we have to hit a memory button? And btw, is my Polestar ID totally different from my Google ID? Just trying to get this tech stuff down!
So from my personal experience, if both keys are present, the profile loaded depends on who gets close first. I've often had to change the profile manually if my wife's driving position is set. To avoid mix-ups, use the memory function for seats and mirrors as a backup for your preferred settings. I dont think there's any smart system detecting the key's location relative to the driver's door or seat.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back