Available options for lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thinking of leasing the new EV, but can't find much info. Anyone have experience leasing through a company instead of directly? Wondering if delivery times are similar for Polestar 3.

Also, found a decent deal and it seems like a steal compared to a Model 4! Should I jump on it or wait and see if prices drop further?

If you don't mind me asking, how much is it? I had a chance to speak to a leasing manager who explained that they can't allocate cars without a confirmed order. So, I'd need to place an order with a deposit, and then finalize financing or leasing details closer to the delivery date.

There's no harm in waiting for a bit more. What's bad is regretting the features that you wish you had because you didnt wait for a better deal. If you really want to go with that deal that's better than model 4, then by all means go ahead.

Have you got one already? I've heard that some dealerships let customers apply their Costco membership discount directly to the initial payment.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back