How to Increase Polestar 2 Range? New P2 Owner Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New P2 owner here! I'm looking for tips to extend the range a little bit on my commute. I'm falling a little short despite using recommended routes and eco-friendly driving techniques. My route is usually hilly with high slopes. Any advice on maximizing range or efficient speeds would be appreciated!

Have you tried checking your tire pressure before your trip? A low psi tire could limit your P2’s range. Also, the regenerative braking system is your friend, particularly on hilly commutes. To maximize regen, anticipate your stops and slow down gradually.

Have you tried checking your tire pressure before your trip? A low psi tire could limit your P2’s range. Also, the regenerative braking system is your friend, particularly on hilly commutes. To maximize regen, anticipate your stops and slow down gradually.
On top of that, using your climate control strategically and planning efficient routes can make a big difference as well.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back