Is there any feature for auto lock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel110

Reaction score
Hey all, so I am just curious, is it possible to have the car auto lock when you walk away? Yesterday, I walked away twice forgetting to lock it. Lol not sure what was going on in my mind.

I am aware I can do it on my phone, but I didn't realize I left it unlock until I had returned to the car. Is there any feature for auto lock?

I've been there. It's a bit of a habit now, tapping that handle like a ritual before I step away. I guess it's just a safety net, making sure I haven't left anything behind. I've also learned the hard way to double-check the cargo hatch button, especially when I'm in a hurry. It's amazing how quickly you can forget to lock it up! Try if it works for you.

I've been there. It's a bit of a habit now, tapping that handle like a ritual before I step away. I guess it's just a safety net, making sure I haven't left anything behind. I've also learned the hard way to double-check the cargo hatch button, especially when I'm in a hurry. It's amazing how quickly you can forget to lock it up! Try if it works for you.
Building a habit for it seems tough right now. There should be an auto-lock feature :(

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back