mind blown by fancy new headlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sis got her new car and these automatic headlights are something else! I was FLASHED! Forget the old high beam toggle coz in "Auto" mode, the car takes complete control, dimming the beam around oncoming traffic but keeping the sides bright. Trippy, but effective! Only thing is, some folks seem to be getting blinded in other countries with the same system. Maybe it's a regional setting? Anyone else have these fancy new lights? We're loving them so far, but my sis a bit worried about the repair bill if something goes wrong!

My sis got her new car and these automatic headlights are something else! I was FLASHED! Forget the old high beam toggle coz in "Auto" mode, the car takes complete control, dimming the beam around oncoming traffic but keeping the sides bright. Trippy, but effective! Only thing is, some folks seem to be getting blinded in other countries with the same system. Maybe it's a regional setting? Anyone else have these fancy new lights? We're loving them so far, but my sis a bit worried about the repair bill if something goes wrong!
How I wish to have this system on my car, it is so annoying that other car owners get into a high-beam fight on the highway blinding other drivers and increasing the risk of an accident. One thing I know for sure is that the repair costs will be expensive, it is a complicated technology different from typical headlights. you better be careful not to damage it...

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back