My PS2 Driver's Seat is a Total Mess!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhicks3712

Reaction score
Ok, so I’m having a bit of a crisis with my PS2’s driver’s seat. Seriously, it’s sagging like it just got dumped, and the leather is starting to look pretty stressed out. I’ve tried all the tricks - conditioning, scrubbing it down - you name it, but nothing’s working. The passenger side is totally chill, so I’m scratching my head here. I’m not exactly a heavyweight, so what gives? Anyone else dealt with this or know if it's normal?

Oh, wow! I have the same car as you, but I have only a few creases here and there. It is far from looking nearly as ugly as yours. It doesn't bother me, but I will check if there is a way to fix it under warranty at the upcoming first 20k mile service. If you have patience until then, I will write an update.

Oh, wow! I have the same car as you, but I have only a few creases here and there. It is far from looking nearly as ugly as yours. It doesn't bother me, but I will check if there is a way to fix it under warranty at the upcoming first 20k mile service. If you have patience until then, I will write an update.
Great! Thanks @stoneOnthestreet23!

I’ll be waiting for your update. Hit me up when you can! Appreciate it!

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back