Voice command navigation on my 2022 Polestar 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazzio125

Reaction score
My Polestar 2's voice navigation is not working. When I try to set a destination with voice commands, the navigation screen stays blank. This occurs even with different specific addresses. Manually typing in the address works flawlessly. Has anyone else encountered this problem with their Polestar 2?

This can happen occasionally with Polestar's infotainment system. A quick resetting of the infotainment system might be helpful. Simply hold the button at the bottom of the screen. You may see a 'cleaning mode' message, but ignore it and continue holding the button until the system reboots. Then you are ready to go. Let us know if it worked.

This can happen occasionally with Polestar's infotainment system. A quick resetting of the infotainment system might be helpful. Simply hold the button at the bottom of the screen. You may see a 'cleaning mode' message, but ignore it and continue holding the button until the system reboots. Then you are ready to go. Let us know if it worked.
Problem solved! It really worked. That did the trick!

My voice nav is not working rn. Will try this when I'm back home.

Join the Polestar Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back